Friday, September 28, 2012

Tuesdays with Tristan

Well, Holt started a new tradition today... I know, I know.. it's not Tuesday... this week it was a Friday but starting Tuesday, October 2nd... he will do Tuesday's with Tristan.

Today he took him on the train to the Aquarium and they apparently had a blast...


 
 



 

 
then they went to lunch!
 
And then this... well... hat... REALLY HOLT?
 
I just said what a great dad you are - LOL
 

and because of that hat...yes, I WILL BEAT YOU!

 
 
Stay tuned... will post about Tuesdays with Tristan when I can!
 
-----------------------
 
Holt's response to this post (greatness, I had no idea!!)
 
"They put the hats on us...it wasn't create your own hat day. You get what they give you."
 
--------------------------------
 
He's forgiven...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment