Thursday, September 6, 2012

Green Shutters and Emerson Park

First we had lunch at Green Shutters.  Feels like an eternity since I've worked there.
 
 
 
 
T collected flowers...
 
 
 
at Emerson Park
 
 
 
then he climbed like a monkey


and I don't get nervous much anymore... because he says "Mommy big boys do this by themselves"

and I believe him


and we rode the "wild horses"


again and again and again...


and it made my heart smile to bring him to all of the places I grew up eating at... playing at... having fun at....


I love sharing this with him even though it makes me miss home even more.


*SIGH*

But - we headed home for a nap and after making a marble run on grandma's door... we played with Abby.


 
Tomorrow is the zoo with Uncle John and Aunt Jeanne... can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment