Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mommy and Gramma take T for some old school ice cream

I told Tristan... this is Tom Thumb.  It's on my favorite lake and my FAVORITE place for ice cream.  Bummer it was chilly but that didn't stop us from enjoying this view:



and some ice cream


and we even snapped a few pics!!


then on the way home, we drove by Grandma and Gramps house... man I (we) miss them. They sure would have loved you Nugg.

I was going to stop and play a prank on my cousin... but she ended up coming around the corner!  BUSTED!  So we got to see cousin Karen and cousin Jim.

 
 I should have worn makeup!
 

that's better!

I did this about 10 times... this kid keeps me on my toes!
 
last picture with the pup!

 
 
Sure was fun seeing family!!
 
We then came home and made some fun of our own...
 
MARBLE RUN!!!
 

trying to make our own fun... has been fun!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment