Thursday, September 6, 2012

Family time at Auntie T and Uncle Mike's

We arrived and headed over to Duncan and Gunta's... and we saw the pond... and the fish... and it is BEAUTIFUL!!
 

then we headed in to play games... little cutie!
 

after Aunt Kelly, Uncle Lee, Zach and Solara arrived... it was wrestle time!!


and more cuteness = Sprite (he's no dummy!)


T and his girls....
 

Uncle Lee... well, he lost.  He was worn OUT.



So he passed the baton on to Zach... and T took him out too!


T took this of me... can you tell how much I love him?  I see how I look at him in pictures like this and it makes my heart smile   :)

 
Auntie T had to step in (where Daddy is) and teaches him about plants and flowers


he pay attention... and listens well...

 
Sissy, Solara and me...

All of Z's girls (except missing Aunt Jeanne).... and T-Man
 

Could they be cuter??


the boys that put up with us (minus Uncle John and Holtie)





anothe chase....


 
 
He's the hit of the family!!  So fun to be here and sad to leave!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment