Saturday, September 8, 2012

Barry WAS on the Bucket List

But not anymore!!  What an evening!!

11th row FLOOR tickets - $222
2 glasses of wine $12
Crossing something off my Mom's bucket list - PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!


 
Barry told us the reason he truly believes he became a singer was because his Grandpa Joe saw something musical in him and used to take him from Brooklyn to NYC on the weekends and spend 35 cents to record Barry's voice....
 
 
 
 
Cool shot of Mom and Barry
 
 
 a little American Bandstand...
 
 
some old school shots of Barry
 

 
Mom singing "Ooooooh Mandy"
 
love it and I'm sorry but I had to post!!
 
 
 
 
streamers fell from the ceiling at the end of this awesome concert - it was AMAZING!!
 
 

I'll try and upload larger photos... this was all I could get off my phone for some reason, but I'll try.

Special thank you to Uncle Mike and Aunt Trisha for watching T and taking him to his Aunt Teen's birthday party so I could take my mom to Barry.  Can't wait to post pics of he and the kids!!!


1 comment:

  1. It was a fantastic time and one I never thought I'd get to enjoy. Thank you sooooo much and it was even more wonderful because I got to share it with you, Julie....Thanks to you, too, Holt....I had such a wonderful evening...

    ReplyDelete