Thursday, September 6, 2012

Auburn Fire Station, here we come!

Off to the firehouse to see Steve Parker and the gang...
 
 
he ran around in the trucks


and we saw the big bells



and MORE trucks that go REALLY high!


I tried on the jackets (insanely heavy, I can't imagine wearing this in the summer!)


 
then T was a mini Parker!!
 

Brian, me, T and Steve


Steve shoved him up to drive....


then I begged Steve (twice) ... to come down the pole



Texas doesn't have these... I was SO excited!!


then we headed over to the police station to see if Ann Marie was there

she gave T a police officer badge (sticker) and a cool yellow pencil



then we headed out... time to go... and I snapped a picture a picture of two great ladies!


so much fun for the little man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment