Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy 40th Birthday Daddy... well, almost!

Holt and I headed to Napa to celebrate his 40th birthday.  My mom came to stay with T and we were off!

First we stopped at Muir Woods National Park

 



Daddy - NEVER - looks tiny!!

 
I spent some of your college fund at Lava Vine... just so you know T... I can't even say I'm sorry about it.  LOL
 

better pic... Jon just let me go for it!
 




Best lunch EVER at Lava Vine












"Hotel California"


Daddy loving his sunset at "Hotel California"
 

and the gang....


now Debby's turn to be in the shot!
 

Daddy's birthday dessert... and we even sang!


Daddy at the "door to nowhere"


Mommy and Daddy - chillin'


Debby and I... my sister from another mother! 


More fun but this time at Gundlach Bundschu Winery - one of my favorite stops



Grapes aren't just for jelly T!!


our gang!

Our first stop was Kunde... and it was an AWESOME winery with a fantastic view!



Sunsets were beautiful!!
 

Clif... they make awesome protein bars... and olive oil ... AND wine! WHO KNEW!?!?!?!

 
Cheers to a great 40th birthday for Daddy!  So glad that you had such a great time with Grandma!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment