Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

My little man didn't even fight me


and Daddy couldn't find his costume... so he became the tacky tourist!!

Spiderman and Spider Woman


we are scary!!


and we were ready for some fun!!


Jodi's Mom and Jodi


Ashley and Jodi - my two neighbors that I LOVE!!


Little Zane

Jodi and Coop


Swingin' Spidey!


Caden, Coop and T


Kobza's house where we whooped it up!


I told the boys they could have first dibs on our candy... they took advantage!


then it was off to trick-or-treat!



Hitting the candy bowl at Coop's house



My little happy monkey








Little BFF's







This dude was creepy




Caden did NOT like this house


and I can see why - this dude was scary!!






There was a ton of laughter, a ton of fun and a ton of candy.

T checked out his loot - and was SO happy!  Little do you know buddy that I gave at least 1/2 of it to Trick-or-Treaters.  Probably the last year I'll get away with that.


T came home to mail from Bumpa... and he got the Charlie Brown movie collection.  Guess what we will be doing over the next few weeks. MOVIE TIME!!



One blessed little boy and we are SO thankful for our neighbors!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment