Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Soccer Tots - Mommy coached!!

Ready for soccer- let's go!
 

he is definitely F-A-S-T~
 

and he gets that the other team shouldn't have the ball...


Look out T - Miles is coming!!


Coach Jesse reminds them of the rules


These two stinkers just hit each other... well- and other kids too


but that doesn't stop my little man!


'scuse me (the little kid in the goal is totally playing goalie- problem is, we don't USE goalies at this age AND he wouldn't let his own team score)


T said "We'll see about that" and then he scored!


So Coach Barry ran out of gas and was late... and Coach Jesse was having a hard time with the kiddos alone so Holt volunteered me to help.  In I went....


So I explained to the twins... no hitting... then I explained that we shoot on the OTHER end and that we allow our team to make a goal but DON'T want the other team to put the ball in OUR goal.

(little orange pants to my left is Grayson... he is one of T's best buddies from school. Cool they are on the same team!)


Off they went....

so after about 20 handballs... I directed to the kiddos to get to their positions. Poor Grayson looks like he's in trouble - but he's not.  :)


Moved them from place to place and we played another 5 minutes or so.



Then ..game over!  Pinny's off... time to shake hands and say "good game" (at least ONE kid was paying attention!)
 

Good game, good game, good game...

Fun times and I loved being a part of it. Can't wait to coach T's teams in the future - well - if they let me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment