Sunday, April 22, 2012

My mom and I finally made it to Davis' baseball game. We missed his birthday party because we were in a mad bid on a house...

thankfully we made it to see THIS....


he's quite the little player too


and Grace... she was there to entertain, play with and protect T. She is SUCH the big sister to him!


in the dug out

and T was sharing his bubble maker that Grandma bought him



then we watched Davis catch (he went from pitcher to first to catcher to??)


cousin-ly love :)


Batter UP!


he ended up nailing a few!

and yes... he scored!


T played with everyone


and Davis... well I asked him if he was mad

and he said no.  I said is that your game face?  And he said... "YUP!"


Could these two BE cuter?  Uncle Julie loves you!!





Sue's sister Debby was in town from Pittsburgh (she's from Rochester - just like Sue) - JJ's mom, Marla... their cousin and her daughter and my Susie-Q!


JJ is one of the coaches...love it!


and then Davis... of course... shared his snack with T.  SO sweet!!


We played the Yankees but I still cheered for the Longhorns!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment