Friday, April 6, 2012

A Good Friday...it is


At Good Friday Service today - they really focused on remembering today. I mean what REALLY happened on this Good Friday.

I am forgiven of my sin.

My salvation is eternally secure.

I trust in the Lord's provision.

I know the depth of Christ's love for me.

I worship a God who empathizes with my suffering.

I can experience victory over daily temptations.

I can rest.

_____________________________________________________

And that is exactly what I did.  I came home... left every care I had checked at the door and enjoyed my son!!!

Holt headed off to visit Ruth Ann in the hospital... so I got some Mommy and T time

We drew with sidewalk chalk..






and chased bugs

and had to of course take a swing on the swings!!






I just don't know how to not show you any one of these...


that sweet little face!


even over-exposed it's cute!




and up close.... cuter



then to wind down(hahahahaha) we did gymnastics.



I could eat this kid up I love him so much.  Off to watch some Mickey, get in bed... tomorrow is an Easter egg hunt, Uncle Sue's birthday lunch and then Sunday is Easter basket sugar-high day, church and then Gramma comes and we will all celebrate that

HE IS RISEN!!!!! (Tristan's new thing to say when you ask him what happened to Jesus on Easter Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment