Thursday, May 31, 2012

Solara and Sauce!

Well.. the family met Solara...

and I missed it. 

WHAT A BUMMER!

Lee and Dad....


Mom, Solara and Sissy


Mom, Solara and Auntie T



Solara and the Kinsons



Seriously, does she take a bad picture?



So happy for she and Zach, they make sure a cute couple!!


Uncle Mike chatting it up with Z


and Kel's gettin' a talkin' to ... hahahahaha


Not only did I miss seeing my family....

and missed meeting Solara...

I MISSED THIS.  UGH!!!!

150,000% jealous!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, you put the pictures in your blog and therefore they'll make it to Tristan's book..We had a great time on Sunday and enjoyed getting to know Solara but we missed having you here with us and that goes for John and Jeannie, too.
    Lucky for me, I was able to click on the pictures, enlarge them and add them to my rolling computer pics...yay....Love all of you and someday, Tristan will be so thankful that you have this blog of his early years. He's a lucky little boy to have you for his mommy...love you..

    ReplyDelete