Monday, May 7, 2012

Fun weekend

Well, Friday... we house hunted and found 4 we can live in.  Two we LOVE... two more we would be thankful to have.  So... let the waiting begin.
Saturday morning, we grabbed Beckett so his Mommy and Daddy could have their last "hurrah!" before new baby Tate came (yesterday)- here is Big brother Tristan and Beckett!


My backseat was SO cute and I LOVED having two kiddos!!
I don't have a pic of Lane's game sadly... but we headed off to that and had a blast. Beckett spent some quality time with Hadley and he was one happy boy (even though he doesn't look it here)!


Becks, T and I then headed off to get the little monkey's hair cut.  They cut off all of his curls and while it makes me sad... I know, hair grows back :)

That night we met back up with Holt and joined Ruth Ann and Holden at Benihanas for dinner.  It was YUMM-O.  Thank you Bebah!!!

Sunday morning we had a new addition to our "family"

Tate Stanford Nokes arrived at 10:57 am this morning, at home, weighing in at 9 1/2 lbs and 21 1/2" in length.  HOLY BABY BATMAN!  Look how cute he is!!!



And after Holt worked a full day, T and I played, I packed, and cleaned and ran around like a crazy person... we headed off to meet the Jones' at the RoughRider game and as usual had a blast with our friends.

On our way in....


Then we bumped into our old buddy Pedro....great seeing him and wish Susi was there too!!


Seriously, I don't know how people make it through without friends!!  Great weekend had by all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment