Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

I had to serve in Kids Church so we couldn't go to the lake this weekend. So, we decided to get dressed...


kiss the fur-kids goodbye

and

head off to the Jones'!

Budreaux was there to greet us...

and it took T about 10 seconds to get in the pool.



and I'm pretty sure... they were happy we arrived!




Daddy and JJ got the TV set up and it was time to HANG!!



Uncle Sue and JJ have to travel today


so we brought the food and hung out and relaxed. 

We ALL needed it!

Man, he's going to love our pool!


that's me... getting a sunburn




he didn't even fight us on the life jacket!



but soon enough... they were tired so it was movie time

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah - air conidtioning!


wish I took more pics. But, I got busy ...doing NOTHING... and forgot.

Soon we will teach Tristan about this weekend and what it REALLY means.

THANK YOU for those that have served.  I don't personally know your sacrifice but I am SO thankful for it.

q

No comments:

Post a Comment