Saturday, May 19, 2012

A ball game, a baby and a birthday in 24 hours!

We started this weekend off at Ebby's Annual RoughRiders game....

and somehow...someway... Tristan decided he liked baseball hats!


then we played on the playground while Daddy socialized with coworkers...


I can't wait for him to have a playground at our house!!

we got home VERY late...and woke up early so we could get it all together and go to baby Shane's dedication at church!!



the "Hawk" our small group mentor (kind of) led the morning for Michelle, Mike and Shane.

It was very sweet, Mike was VERY sweet and even got me crying a few times!!  It was awesome to hear what was expected of a dad and I wish I had it so I could post...someday we hope you are a Daddy Tristan so you can experience the joy of being a parent!!


that was one of the moments I cried.  I LOOOOOOOOOVE Shane.... and it was SUCH a sweet moment!

Then Daddy went to work and T and I grabbed lunch...then Grace's gift, met Daddy and drove out to her 8th birthday party!!
Cute little cake!


I forgot my camera (at all events), so thankful Holt took some.

Sweet little Gracie!

The kids all went swimming...but in typical James Jones fashion... he forgot to mention POOL party... we just got the party part.  So ... Tristan improvised and swam in his underwear.  Not much different than his swim diaper that he refuses to get out of.  All of those cute swim shorts have gone to waste so far.  :(

Before we left, all the kids rode the little John Deer... and I had to get them unstuck more than once.  So cute watching them all.



Finally home... T has had a 10 minute nap so I have a feeling that his 8:30pm bedtime will be 8pm and that means early MOVIE NIGHT!! 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!  We have one more day to go on our home (inspections will all be final), we sign Tristan up for his new school Monday and *BAM!* things are moving along!

No comments:

Post a Comment