Monday, August 27, 2012

Six days...

In six short days... Ms. Lee taught T how to swim!!
 
 
 
and dive!
 
 
simply amazing
 

there he goes...


and here he comes!
 
REACH AND PUUULL MAMA ...REACH AND PULL
 
(is what he says as he comes out of the water) 
 
 
then Daddy had to get in and learn how to practice
 

and he did much better than I did (I have a hard time shoving my son's head underwater!)

 
then he showed us how he floats on his back...
 

and his tummy


AMAZING!  I had many more pics but this site is being a bit of a pain so this is all that I'll post.

We'll have to do a refresher next year - but I am SO proud!  Our boy can swim!!


 WUHOOOOOO! 



 
 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job Tristan......love you and can't wait for you to come visit me in a few days...wuhoooooo

    ReplyDelete