Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July Service Project

our July service project was...

our mailman!

As you know... it's HOT here...

so no better gift than a cooling neck wrap!!






then... we realized this is a NEW mailman... we just moved here.

If we make him cookies, they will probably end up in the trash.

So, I save gift cards that I won't use for stuff just like this.

LUNCH on us!!!


then, finally.. one last gift

I made a sign...

we all signed our name


and taped...and glued..

and cut it a little

(had to get it JUST right)!

and VOILA~



we brought it outside


and hung it up


and we just hope he likes his new water bottle...


and thinks of us and how much we appreciate him



Heck... I think he "gets" it!


Such fun stuff!!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful and giving family I have and it's an early lesson for my little Tristan...It's a wonderful feeling to give to others..

    ReplyDelete