Friday, June 22, 2012

Jimmy Buffett, some Chihuly and lots of fun with the Jones'

We ventured out to our first Dallas Arboretum Concert in the Park...

We met the Jones' there... and it was F-U-N!

The concert was a Jimmy Buffett cover band... and I think I DID hear one JB song... the rest were Eagles.  Still fun though...

Davis rode an armadillo (not really)

Best buds...



this was our view... it was BEAUTIFUL!


This was one of my favorite Chihuly (look it up) exhibits... I can't believe this was all glass!



Davis hunting for fish (nice pic Holtie)


then I felt someone staring at me (and it wasn't Sue)

it was THIS guy.  Coolest turtle pic - EVER


Gracie and her Daddy



We called this Medusa (so much cooler in peson)


taaaaaaaaaaaaaall one!

he was doing Grace's stance.. but I missed his toes.


some of my favorite flowers



And this was the WORM exhibit - again people... this is ALL glass....


Sue and the kiddos


Nugg and Daddy (SUCH a great shot!)


and of course the BFF's.....




(times like these I think of how awesome it must be that they get to see their kids play together. I would give anything for T to have grown up with my Ya-Ya's kids)


Plus, Holtie gets to be the really cool Uncle.



and these three get to be great friends!


Great fun with our great friends!  Here's to next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment