Sunday, March 11, 2012

Way to go Nugg!

Everyday when Holt drops Tristan at school he reminds him to "help someone today" and every day he says "I didn't help someone today Daddy"... with a sad face.

I have always found that hard to believe.  So last week when Holt was traveling I picked up T daily and DAILY his teacher would comment on how helpful he was and how much he shared and he is SO kind.  It made my heart swell 15 sizes!! 

So I told him "honey, helping someone is sharing, picking them up if they fall, being a friend when someone won't, hugging someone if they are hurting".... he smiled.

Then Friday he got THIS!!!



Finding out that your child is kind (on their own) daily.... not because you are in the moment watching over them... is the greatest gift of all.



you make Mommy (and Daddy) proud little man.  We love you!!

1 comment:

  1. You make grandma very proud too, Tristan...you are such a good and caring little boy...
    I'm also very proud of the wonderful parenting that he receives from you and Holt, Julie...love you all

    ReplyDelete