Friday, January 27, 2012

Mommy looks like Gwamma

I constantly say to Holt (and probably everyone else I know) - "Doesn't so and so look like this person"
CONSTANTLY... it drives Holt INSANE.  He thinks it's rude

So yesterday, I came home and showed him this picture of my mom.  Didn't say one word.


He said "Wow, it's YOU!"  I rarely think I look like someone but THIS picture... well...it's me.

Odd when you see that and I'm used to people saying my sis and I look just alike (seriously, 1/2 our baby pictures I have no clue who's who) but this was crazy when I saw it.

Facebook comments too - cracked me up:

Jeanne Del Favero Very cute. Looks a lot like Julie.

Jennifer Jones Prescott Holy cow! Yall look just alike!
Megan Clay Hedrick you look just like her!

Todd Vandervoorn WOW! So that is what you'd look like if you dressed in the past :-)
Jennifer Keller Beautiful - Seeing double!
Charles DeVoe Wow! You look do much alike!!!

Sigrid Reusse Ross Wowwww!!! I really thought its a picture of you! This is sooo coool!!!!
Debra Riley Parker It's you!!!!

Michael Jennifer Collins I agree.....I see both Kelly and Julie, and even some Tristan too!
Trisha Cimildora Panarites I always loved this photo of my pretty sister! Always a beautiful smile still too!!!!

Julie Ross Barber Mom, Holt just said "Wow, it's YOU!"
Trisha Cimildora Panarites If you look at your profile photo, and then this one you two DO look like sisters no question!!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun and how wonderful to be compared to my beautiful daughters....thanks y'all

    ReplyDelete