Friday, January 27, 2012

Grandpa Harold's turn

Found some old pics of Grandpa....

This is Grandpa Harold... 1 year old



here he is at 2!


and three.  It says on the back.. this is a week before he went to live with the Ross's


Dad and Arlene... I think his birth Mom but I'm not sure



Dad and his brother... I think Rusty... Grandpa was 1 here!


Dad and his sisters, don't know all of their names...  he's two

My Dad at West High School... do you see him? 

Yup, Bottom left....

and in this one...

Top left, second person in...


Not sue how old you are here Dad...


My Dad, 1 year old with his brother and sisters



I don't know why... but this has always been my favorite picture of my dad.   He was 1 1/2 here and just something about it mesmerizes me... sweet little face.



So fun to have these and to have the technology to add for Tristan's blog and books!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment