Thursday, January 19, 2012

And he thought he'd always be an only child....

Monday Holtie and I went dancing again

Kimmie brought the kiddos over.

Think T was happy?



Then last night we had our life group over....

I didn't realize how many kiddos we had.  AND we have two more on the way!

Baby Abby again!



Then Beckett!


Tristan asked if he could "hold the baby" and Michelle said yes...

He said he was a big brother... it was SO cute!!

Beckett was thrown into the mix after a few minutes....


and this pic he's like "Can SOMEONE tell me WHAT all the fuss is about?"


Then Jadon and Torin jumped in for the fun!!


and here is T's photo shoot with Shane...


I would take a pic and he would say "Lemme see Mama" and I would show him and tell him to stop fake smiling...


This one cracked me up...he looks like he's in pain!  hahahaha


and again... Beckett... "Um, excuse me... who ARE you and WHY do you have a baby!?  Oh and why do I have a baby?" 

Finally a cute shot!


Well, they are ALL cute..



I LOVE LITTLE KIDDOS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment