Saturday, January 5, 2013

It's here again....your birthday

Gosh, I absolutely LOVE celebrating your birthday. It is SUCH a blessing to see you grow and change... and Daddy and I love celebrating with you.

I however, struggle with knowing that you are getting so big, so fast and it's only a matter of time before you are going off to college.

I know, I know.. you are over a week away from being 4 but four years has FLOWN by.

Nights like these, when you sneak in our room and snuggle up to me - fill my heart.  I treasure every, single second and am thankful when you do it.

 
You don't know it but when this happens... Mommy's heart swells two sizes.
 
Thank you Nugg, I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Someday when Tristan is a grownup he's going to be so glad that you wrote down so many important words and beautiful pictures...Every child should be so lucky ......

    ReplyDelete