Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

So I was on Pinterest.... and gave the snowmen a shot!
 
 
 
how funny Hadley!!
 

 
T making his masterpiece


then we tried to master the Santa Strawberries.  Epic fail... but funny!

 
Santa brought many gifts



 
I didn't take many pics - oops!
 
then we headed home.  I brought the dogs home this morning and Mrs. Claws was outside
 
SOAKING WET AND FREEZING in the rain.
 
Insert heartbreak... yup... cat back in my house.
 
So when we got home...T had two gifts from Santa under his tree and he opened and played
 
but then just wanted to hang with "our" kitty.
 
He loves her


 
and I'm pretty purr she loves him!  hahahaha
 


 
Lord, thank you for Skype so I could see some of my family (miss seeing the rest of you), thankful for the really thoughtful gifts my family gave, thankful that the Lord brought us a little fur friend for a few days and thank you for the birth of your Son that we did not celebrate well today and I'm sorry.
 
Show us a better way... we love our friends and family. God bless you and keep you.
 
Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment