Monday, December 17, 2012

A NY Christmas in Texas!

We've decided to give Tristan a NY Christmas on the years we don't go home.

So, we chose Sunday, to let him open his gifts and have a few days to play with them vs. him getting everything at once...








 
I put everyone's pictures on the gifts because - well, it's confusing when you don't see people all the time!  hahahaha
 
 

all the videos are on YouTube... wish they were better but it was a little chaotic!

Daddy helping T build the boat... it turns into like 5 different boats.. it rocks!


A NY Christmas happened in Texas!!


Thanks everyone!!  Sissy I'll post yours on here tomorrow when he opens your gift.

____________________________________________________

Oh and PS - I AM one of those parents...

Santa called T yesterday... I ratted him out and told Santa that T wasn't listening...

So, he got the call and when Santa said "Tristan... your mom and dad tell me you are having trouble listening..." I thought he was going to pass out.  GREATNESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment