Saturday, February 11, 2012

February is be awesome to animals month!

Our service project for January was an animal shelter.  So I looked into ways we could help.

First of all, our Good Neighbor Program at the grocery store... 10% of all that money I spent goes back to them!  yeaaaah!


then I found recipes for cat and dog treats... but I needed some willing hands to help me!


I found some!!  Hadley came to stay with us for the weekend and she's going to help us with our service project.


So last night, we ran to Petsmart, gathered the last of our gifts (and food for our horses) and headed back home.

For a little bit of F-U-N!!!


yup, the flying monkeys


oh boy

and while there were a few small injuries


overall - it was just a whole-lotta-fun!


think he's happy that Hadley is here to visit?


Someone to "fly" with!!


Super Girl!



Here is all the stuff we put in our bucket


toys, treats and a whole lot of love!


That was our Friday night and it was greatness!

No comments:

Post a Comment